ITCO311 IT Project and Team Management
Resources, Communications, & Risk
Unit 3 Group Project GP (Entire Group Paper)
Working with your group, detail all the written documentation, reports, and communications methods used during the life cycle of an IT project. Answer the following questions:
- What are some elements of a successful project kickoff meeting?
- What are some elements of a successful project communications plan?
- Detail how a wide variety of project management documents are created and employed.
- Detail the advantages, disadvantages, and best practices for a wide variety of communications methods.
- Elaborate on communications with the project sponsor.
- What are some guidelines for effective communication during the closeout phase?
- Create a 4–8-page page, double-spaced document, with a reference page, that fully answers the questions.
- All references should be in APA format.
- You may use section headings and bullets to make the paper more readable.
- It is important to include who worked on what questions.